Sunday 7 August 2011

WELCOME TO THE GOOD LIFE!!!!

It is my intention with this blog to write about our lifestyle and promote the use of LETS (Local Exchange Trading System) and CES (Community Exchange System).  You may belong to a local LETS group who are part of the online CES system as I am, or you may belong to a LETS group who use a different management system.  I know of some that do this. 

My preference is the CES system - it's online, it's easy, it's convenient and it's packed with potential!!!!  This is really an untapped resource that most people haven't heard of yet.

You can find more information on CES at http://www.ces.org.za/ and you can join your local group online too. (NB: Some of the LETS groups listed will have a small $ charge to join to cover admin costs... some are free...)

I am not and never have been a writer - and I write the way I speak - but if you can forgive me "grammatical incorrectness" then I'm sure we can share info and ideas about living free.....(well, cheap anyway!!!)

If you like where you think this blog might be going then please sign up as a follower - you can always just pop in from time to time - but I'm especially hopeful that I might get a handful of people who follow my blog regularly.

If you google "L.E.T.S" you'll get lots of information and probably be able to locate your local group - and if you google "L.E.T.S" and "James Taris" together you'll be inspired I'm sure of it!!!! 

James Taris calls himself a LETSaholic and has travelled the world using and promoting LETS. He also has the same (or similar) philosophy about LETS as I do.... and he has been promoting it for a lot longer so has tons of information available on his pages.... MOST of which is available to you FREE!!!

I don't know James - I've never met him and I receive absolutely NO PAYOFF for promoting him here - (he doesn't even know I'm doing it) but he is such an inspiration when it comes to LETS trading that his pages are a great place to start doing your research.

So there's your first FREE resource for this blog....

Happy trading!!

3 comments:

Luisa Garcia Photography said...

this blog makes me feel optimitic and happy and appeals to the self sufficiency devotee in me. can't wait for MORE!

gary said...

sounds good to me

Food - Fermentation Maleny Qld said...

Well done Cherie. I love the layout and font. very informative. What a great intoduction!!!
Rosanna x