Wednesday 10 August 2011

YAY!!!! Home-made soap!!

I bought my first book on making soap about 12 years ago.....

....and yesterday I finally made my first batch!!!!

It looks like it should... now just have to leave it for about 4 weeks to saponify and then I'll test it.

It's a non-perfumed, non-coloured soap - believe it will be good for people with sensitive skins - if it works we'll have it for sale at the Community Inspiration Centre.

When I was telling Gary about it he mentioned he'd just watched a program that was saying that goats milk soap was good for people with eczema and skin conditions..... didn't like my chances of finding goats milk apart from the supermarket variety.... and then guess what....

A woman came into the Centre this morning who milks her own goats!!! 

AAaaaahhhhh.... I love the synchronicity of living in the flow........

It's taken/is taking me a lifetime to learn how to live in the flow....... but the miracles and synchronicities that happen there are worth the effort.

Just realised I haven't told you all about the Inspiration Centre yet.... that's a really neat story...

Will tell it soon....

No comments: